Sunday, February 24, 2008

Swimming in Turmoil

Why am I creating a Blog?? Because I want to be like the rest of you? Because I want to have a place to vent? Because I want all to read the frustration and decision making that I live with on a daily basis? Or, just maybe I want to have FUN!!! Ok, I will go with that one.

So, I am swimming in turmoil. Have you ever done that? What is turmoil, anyway? I looked it up on dictionary.com and it is a state of extreme confusion, agitation, disorder or uproar. Well, there you have it. MY LIFE.

But, not to leave you with thinking sadly about it. As the name of my blog implies...........life goes on.

1 comment:

D.N.H. said...

Corn oil comes from corn, olive oil comes from olives. I always thought turmoil came from turms.

Nice start on your blog. Clever name too. Welcome to the blogosphere.